Job position title: Executive Assistant
Reports to: Director
Job purpose: Executive assistant to Director
Type of employment: Permanent
Duties & responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Director & Head of operations to oversee daily business operations.
- EXCELLENT FOLLOW UP SKILLS: Most important requirement.
- Responsible for enforcing company policies and procedures within the office.
- Proactively recommend improvements to increase performance.
- Liaise with different departments to improve performance and work efficiency.
- Monitor workflow & operational processes in place.
- Working out reports,preparing & maintaining data.
- Attending to any correspondence and emails by customers, clients and contractors.
- Keep updated on industry trends.
- Should be a graduate from SECRETARIAL college.
- Min. 3-5 years’ Experience in a business work environment.
- Knowledge of the industry and market trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including presentation skills
- An eye for attention to detail
- See things through to the end
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional analytical skills to sift through high volumes of data and information
- Ability to work sitting down in front of a computer for long hours everyday.
Compensation & Benefits: As per Market
Technical Competencies: MS OFFICE(EXCEL, WORD AND PPT ETC)